The Bangor Chamber has been an active part of the region’s business community for more than a century and is well recognized for its many events and business development efforts, representing more than 20 communities in the region and more than 800 members. (We’re one of those members ourselves!)
RainStorm worked with the Chamber to create a new, mobile-friendly website that would see the chamber well into the future and serve its busy members and the general public alike.
One of the strengths of the site is the way in which the build leveraged various taxonomies in the WordPress system. Given how powerful WordPress is, we’re able to use the engine to drive different parts of the layout around the site in a way that’s easy for the content curators to manage.
Other features include:
- Beautiful, full-width custom design serving a wide array of information including member news, premier member logo display area, calls to action, social feeds, email newsletter signup, and affiliated program links
- Integration and styling of the ChamberMaster member and event management tool
- Featured event and news feeds for easy promotion of special events
- “Deb’s Blog” news and updates from the Chamber President, Deb Neuman
- Dedicated spaces for online advertising opportunities and sponsorships for Chamber members, which can be defined on a page-by-page basis
The site launch corresponded with the grand opening of the Bangor Chamber’s new physical home and we are sure that the Chamber will find joy in both their virtual and real-world homes for many years to come!